Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Two finals down...

One project (due 7pm today) and one final (take home portion due tomorrow at 4pm, in-class portion tomorrow at 4:20pm) left to go.

Then it's time to pack my life up and head back home. I'm so anxious about everything that I'm paralyzed. I haven't even started this project yet, I've just been sitting in bed eating peach gummies and watching pointless videos while waiting for my meds to kick in.

I think I need a different antidepressant prescription, or at least something stronger. The one I'm on doesn't really seem to do much.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. I love hearing from you <3

3 comments:

  1. hey babe it's Anne (you know I'd never leave you :P), I saw on your last post you're moving to NC for the summer and you're a little nervous, if you need anything that's where I live now, don't forget you're never alone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see updates from you :) I hope you're settling in to your new job okay. Best of luck <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope finals went well. I just completed my masters, and I know the struggle. Good luck at home!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.