Monday, May 1, 2017

Off the wagon

I have officially gained back all the weight I lost last year. It's made me moody and grumpy and antisocial and blah.
I just can't stop fucking eating.
Sweets and pizza and carbs on carbs. I feel like the mayor from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. One day, losing weight and happy, the next day, I've ballooned 45 lbs.

I'm on antidepressants now. I don't remember if I've mentioned that.
I don't know that they work.
It's a super low dose, so that probably has some effect. The only good thing they do is help me sleep. It's really hard to fall asleep on Adderall.

None of my clothes fit anymore. Not even my XL tshirts. Well, I guess they "fit". But I prefer my clothes to be baggy. I miss how small I was back in high school. I'd like to get there again. Maybe soon.

Been considering veganism. Definitely going dairy-free, as I think I'm lactose intolerant. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, to hear that you have gained the weight back. I am in the same both and it sucks. I have even become the fattest I've been, so I have no clothes that even fit :/

    I am currently vegan, because of health reasons, and I can say that it's quite beneficial. I'd recommend it.

    Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs xxx

    - A.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.